Best Bra for Round Breasts (5 to Accentuate Your Shape)
Table of Contents
There are so many choices when it comes to bras that sometimes it can feel overwhelming to figure out which one to choose. One way to cut your stress by a lot is to know from the start which bra styles will actually suit and highlight the natural shape of your breasts. So if you have a fuller bust, you’ll want to learn about the best bra for round breasts.
Breast Shapes and Sizes
Before you start looking for the best bra for round breasts, you might want to learn a little more about the size and shape of breasts in general. Why? It will help you target and focus the bras that you want to add to your wardrobe, and you can even guide your friends and family in the right direction, as well.
These are some of the most common breast shapes:
- Round Breast Shape: if you have breasts that are just as full on top as they are on the bottom, then you have around breast shape. The best types of bra for round breasts are balconette, t-shirt and strapless.
- Conical Breast Shape: the bottom of breasts with this shape will be full, but the top will be cone-shaped and may have issues filling out the top of bras. This breast shape works with contour, push-up and bandeau bras.
- Thin Breast Shape: these breasts have a thinner base than usual, which causes the shape to look long and slender. Thin breasts will be best served by push-up, contour and plunge bras.
- Relaxed Breast Shape: if you have breasts that seem to sag, and your nipples point down, this may be your shape. These breasts benefit from the support of push-up and t-shirt bras.
- Side Set Breast Shape: when there is a larger space in-between breasts on the chest, they are considered side set. These breasts can be pushed together for a fuller look with front-closure bras.
When it comes to the size of your breasts, the most important thing is that you get an accurate fitting. While doing it at home by yourself will give you a good idea, visiting a professional is the ideal scenario.
Which Type of Bra is Best for Daily Use?
There is no one answer when it comes to which bra is the ideal type for daily wear. It depends on your preferences, but what you can learn is features that will help you determine whether wearing a specific type of bra every day will be feasible.
These are the features you should consider for your day to day bra:
- Fabric: choose fabrics that you know will feel comfortable against your skin, as you don’t want to experience any itchiness or irritation.
- Straps: you may want to invest in adjustable straps so that you can perfect the way your bra fits each day.
- Support: if you work or do activities for many hours at a time, you want to make sure that you have the proper support for your breasts and back.
- Overall Comfort: the best bra to wear on a day to day basis is the one that feels the most comfortable for you.
5 Top Bras for Round Breasts
Now that you know more about your round breasts, take a look at 5 of your best bra options:
1. Lilyette by Bali Women’s #939 Tailored Minimizer Bra
When you have round breasts, it means that you are able to fill out most types of bras, so shopping may be easier for you than some of your friends. One of the best perks of having round breasts is that strapless bras work well and easily for you. The Lilyette by Bali Bra is a great strapless addition to any wardrobe.
It is described as minimizing, but that doesn’t mean that your breasts will look smaller, it simply means that your aesthetic under clothing will be smooth and neat. This bra provides ultimate flexibility, as it comes with straps that can be added when you please.
2. Warner’s Women’s This is Not a Bra Full-Coverage Underwire Bra
The Warner Underwire Bra is a classic t-shirt bra that provides full coverage and was voted ‘The Most Comfortable Bra’ by New York Magazine. If you’re looking for a reliable option for daily wear to work or anything else you have planned, this Warner’s bra will keep you supported and comfortable.
The machine-wash bra is very affordable and available in a variety of different colors so you can match your personality.
3. Hanes Women’s Ultimate T-Shirt Soft Foam Underwire Bra
Another excellent option for a classic t-shirt bra for round breasts is the Hanes Soft Foam Underwire Bra. This is a bra that will keep you comfortable throughout your day, even when it is long and active. The soft foam leaves your skin and breasts feeling supported, yet free to breathe.
This bra is made with moisture-wicking lining and tag-free labeling to keep you as dry and comfortable as possible. Choose your favorite color, adjust the straps to the position you like and get on with your day with this Hanes bra.
4. b.tempt’d by Wacoal Women’s Ciao Bella Balconette Bra
If you’re looking for a more sensual option of a bra, then turn your attention to the balconette style. Your round breasts will naturally fill out this b.tempt’d by Wacoal bra and give you a charming silhouette in a variety of shirt and dress styles.
This hand-wash bra comes in many different colors and patterns with adjustable straps for your best possible fit.
5. Rosme Women’s “Grand” Balconette Bra
Another great balconette option is the Rosme bra. This bra provides soft support and light padding in the cups, which leads to a full and brimming look to support specific styles of clothing. The underwire bra will provide strong support, extra comfort, and aesthetically pleasing cleavage.
The trick to choosing the perfect bra is understanding the shape and size of your breasts. If you have round breasts, focus on the main styles that will highlight your strengths, and you will find that your breasts are healthier and happier.