Best Carry On Backpack for International Travel (5 Packs)
Table of Contents
When the time comes for you to make your way on an international trip, you need to be organized about the way you pack. It’s not only what you pack in your checked luggage that plays a big role in the rest of your trip, but also what carry on you choose. Chances are you’ll be using your carry on as a daily bag once you arrive at your destination, so it’s vital to find the best carry on backpack for international travel.
Features of the Best Business Travel Backpack
Depending on the work you do, part of your search for the best carry on backpack for international travel may be finding one that suits your business needs. When you’re traveling for business, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. Unless you have a lot of extra room in your checked luggage, you’ll want your carry on to serve as a functional travel and day-to-day bag.
What are the features you will need in a business travel backpack? That ultimately depends on your field of work and travel plans, but here are some features to keep in mind while you search:
- Fits and comfortably accommodates your laptop.
- Sleek shape and color that will be appropriate for work and meetings.
- Functional collection of pockets to store your necessary work items.
- Lightweight and easy to carry throughout the day.
Choosing the Best Travel Backpack for Europe
When it comes to making the choice on the best travel backpack to carry while you spend time in Europe, your preferences will be a little different than those you focused on for business purposes. If you plan to spend a lot of time exploring your European destinations by foot, then you’ll need a bag that’s both sturdy and comfortable.
A good course to take for Europe is to focus on investing in backpacks designed for hiking, with some of the following features:
- Large enough to carry all you need, but not oversized.
- Comfortable fit on your back and shoulders.
- Lightweight even when full.
- Easy to reach pockets on the sides.
- Bottle holders on the sides for water.
- Designed in a way that protects you against theft.
Knowing Which Backpack is Right for You
Whether you need a travel backpack which will serve as a business pack or one that will accompany you throughout Europe, you need to make sure that you feel good carrying the backpack.
To make sure you invest in a travel backpack that will suit both your needs and wants, consider these factors:
- Size: what will you be doing during your travels? Try not to carry a backpack larger than what you need.
- Style: the look and shape of your backpack is something that should be functional, but also aesthetically pleasing for you to look at a day in and day out.
- Color: you will find bags that come in a variety of colors. The smartest way to choose the right color for you is to think about whether the color is one you’ll want to carry around on future trips.
- Price: the travel industry is booming, and you can find backpacks at very high and low-end prices. Work out your budget and search within that range.
Best Travel Dayback: 5 Top Choices
Take a moment now to check out 5 of your top choice for travel backpacks:
1. Mancro Business Laptop Backpack
If you are traveling overseas mainly for business, the Mancro Laptop Backpack is sure to suit your needs. This backpack keeps your laptop safe and secure in its own pocket with a strap, while leaving plenty of room for any other necessities you need.
The backpack has a total of three main pockets, nine smaller pockets, and two side pockets. The bag even facilitates your need to walk, talk and charge with its USB port on the outside of the bag. You can have your power source stored in your backpack, connect your phone to charge by USB and still hold it in your hand.
2. OutdoorMaster Hiking & Travel Backpack
When you’re headed to Europe to explore or work or both, chances are you will need to keep a lot of things handy, both during your flight and once you land. The OutdoorMaster backpack is designed to accompany you on any and all explorations you embark on.
The bag is large enough to hold your laptop, along with everything else you’ll need. The backpack is designed with a combination of many large and small storage pockets and a total capacity of 50 L, just in case you want to try to fit everything into just your carry on. This bag also comes with a waterproof cover to protect your belongings in the rain.
3. Bago Lightweight Backpack
The Bago is an ideal option for any international trip. This carry on bag is one that can be folded down into a very compact and easy-to-carry pouch if you find that you don’t need it once you reach your destination. The Bago is very lightweight, making it a great option for walking Europe, especially since it has 2 bottle pockets for water.
If you find yourself exploring a new city or walking back to your hotel from a meeting and get stuck in the rain, don’t worry, the Bago has you covered, as it’s waterproof.
4. Laptop Backpack, Sosoon Business Bags
Are you heading on a trip where you’ll mix business with pleasure? You might be interested in the Sosoon laptop backpack. This back has a sleek black look with enough room for your laptop and many other supplies. It goes beyond a business bag, as it has many large and small pockets for storage and is designed for optimal comfort.
The anti-theft protection will allow you to enjoy your travels without feeling paranoid.
5. Backpack Daypack, Travel Backpack, Mengar
Another good option for traveling throughout Europe is the Mengar travel backpack. The bag is available in a number of colors to suit your personal preferences and is very lightweight and comfortable while maintaining functionality.
This durable and water-resistant pack even comes with a lifetime warranty!
Choosing the right carry on the backpack can make all the difference in your travels. The most important thing to do is evaluate your travel plans and search for a backpack that will suit your needs.