Best Cordless Hair Clippers (5 Convenient Options)
Table of Contents
You won’t always have the time or ability to make it to the barbershop. In those cases, you need to make sure that you have an alternative to keep your hair neat and clean cut no matter where you find yourself. You can secure your backup plan by keeping one of the best cordless hair clippers in your equipment collection.
Benefits of Choosing a Cordless Clipper
The best cordless hair clippers function in just the same way as their corded counterparts, with the exception of using a cord. While this may seem like a meaningless difference, it can alter the quality and flexibility of your routine.
Consider these benefits to using the best cordless hair trimmer:
- Use it Anywhere: literally, anywhere you may find yourself, you can trim your lineup and beard if you want. Clipping in your shower or trimming your mustache on the couch during the game, is possible with a cordless trimmer.
- Body Grooming: to work on other body parts, a cordless option provides an easier range of movement to reach difficult places.
- Travel-Friendly: no need to worry outlets while traveling when you use a cordless trimmer.
These simple benefits give cordless trimmers the edge over those with cords for a range of situations.
Features to Search for in the Best Cordless Hair Clipper
While searching for a cordless trimmer for your collection, you will come across many viable options. What will differentiate those you may be interested in is specific features that will fall within your guidelines for sufficient functioning. Think about certain features and their level of importance to your lifestyle before exploring the market.
Here are some features to analyze in relation to your needs:
- Battery Life: while most cordless trimmers tend to run on rechargeable battery power, they are not all created equal. You need to find out how long each clipper can run when its battery is fully charged.
- Motor Strength: depending on hair texture, you’ll need a stronger motor to sufficiently trim and shape your target areas.
- Blade Quality: determine the number of blades, blade sharpness, and blade adjustability for prime performance.
- Operability: how easy is the clipper to use. This includes what you need to do before, during, and after use to keep it in proper shape.
- Price: you will come across clippers within a large range of prices. Set your budget, and don’t be afraid to stick to it. You will be able to find clippers in your budget that provide exactly what you need.
Knowing where you stand before you begin your search will ensure a smoother and faster process.
5 Top Cordless Hair Trimmers
Now that you know what to look for in your cordless trimmer, start exploring your top options.
1. Philips Norelco Multigroom All-In-One Series 3000, 13 attachment trimmer, MG3750
If you’re looking for price value without compromising quality, Philips Norcelo cordless trimmer might be the tool for you. At an unbeatable price, you will get a full kit, including a cleaning brush, travel pouch, and 13 attachments.
No intense or difficult maintenance is required with this trimmer as the blades are self-sharpening. They will update themselves, keeping them as fresh as the first day you use them, for years on end.
2. Wahl Clipper Color Pro Cordless Rechargeable Hair Clippers, Hair trimmers, 21 pieces Hair Cutting Kit
When you’re looking for clear and easy to understand the organization of your trimmer kit, it gets no better than the Wahl Clipper Color Pro Cordless Rechargeable Hair Clippers. Each attachment is color-coded and labeled to reveal the size of the clipper, so you never have to worry about trying to figure out which clipper to use.
The blade is removable and very easy to clean, and this cordless trimmer will work with varying international voltages, so you can bring it with you when you travel. Let it charge to full capacity, and you’ll have up to an hour of non-stop usage.
3. Conair Lithium Ion Cord/Cordless 20pc. Professional Clipper
Made by a widely trusted brand, this clipper gives you the safety of a high-quality stainless-steel blade to use on your face, head, and body. You will be able to determine how you want to charge the trimmer depending on your needs at any given moment. You can either let it reach a full charge after 3 hours so that you have 75 minutes of constant use, or give it a quick 15-minute boost for 15 minutes of use.
The kit includes everything you might need, including a barber cape and convenient storage case.
4. Bevel Trimmer, Cordless, Rechargeable
If the time is right for you to make a larger investment in your cordless trimmer, then the quality and convenient features of Bevel’s product may suit your desires. You have total control over your trims with the built-in ability to adjust to zero-gapping using a dial.
The blade is very easy to clean to make your life easier from day to day. You will experience ultimate comfort while trimming with the soft-touch grip that will never burn your hands, as it remains cool to the touch.
5. YOHOOLYO Hair Clippers For Men Hair Trimmer LED Display Haircut Kit
For a simple, yet technologically advanced slipper, YOHOOLYO provides a great option. With just an hour and a half of charging, you will get a full hour’s use of the trimmer’s titanium blade.
When you want to clean your clipper, all you will need to do is pop out the blade and return it once it’s clean and dry. The LED screen makes it easy to tell how much charge your clipper has at any moment, and the 7 attachments provide flexibility in styling.
For anyone looking for a change from being tethered down by a corded hair clipper, making the change to a cordless hair clipper is definitely worth the try. Having just a simple taste of the freedom of movement and the incredible accuracy that is offered in these types of clippers. Needless to say that switching back from cordless hair clippers, is not going to happen anytime soon.