The Best Mens Wallets for Credit Cards (5 Convenient Models)
Table of Contents
If there’s one thing you never leave the house without, it is probably your wallet. You never know when you will need to use cash or credit cards. Keeping your wallet on hand can be inconvenient if it’s bulky, however. Sometimes, having a backup wallet that’s slimmer is helpful for specific outfits or occasions. Finding the best mens wallets for credit cards will give you more flexibility.
Choosing the Right Wallet
When undergoing your search for the best mens wallets for credit cards, you need to think about all the features of a wallet which will be helpful or annoying. Some of the main factors to consider during your search are:
- Size: whether you’re looking for a main go-to wallet or a backup option, you want to consider its size. Having an option which is slim and compact may come in handy if you need to travel light. If you don’t have too many things to carry, then there is no reason to lug around a bulky wallet.
- Pockets: when you’re looking for the right wallet to keep your credit cards in, you need to think about how many cards and IDs you need to carry with you. Make sure to choose a wallet with enough pockets to accommodate all the cards you deem necessary for everyday carry.
- RFID Blocking: if you’re planning to carry all your important credit cards in one place, you want to know that your information is secure. Look for wallets with RFID blocking to keep your mind at peace.
- Cash Option: staying flexible is key when it comes to carrying money. While you may be interested in a wallet which is designed mainly for carrying credit cards, it may be helpful to look for a model which also has compartments for bills or change.
Wallet Safety Tips
You can never be too careful when it comes to the safety of your cash, credit cards, and vital information. Follow these tips for optimal protection:
- Make photocopies of the front and back of all credit cards to have on file.
- Never write your debit card’s pin number on the card or carry it written in your wallet.
- Try to keep some cash stored in a backup place and avoid carrying large amounts on your person.
- Know the customer service phone numbers for all banks and credit card companies you use.
- If you find yourself in a crowded area, do not keep your wallet in your back pocket.
- Remember to remove your wallet from jacket pockets before putting them into coat checks.
- Do not leave your wallet unattended in your car at any time.
Keeping these simple tips in mind can make the difference between wallet safety and having your financial information compromised.
The Top 5 Wallets for Credit Cards
1. Travelambo Front Pocket Minimalist Leather Slim Wallet RFID Blocking
The Travelambo Slim Wallet is an excellent option to keep your credit cards close at all times without carrying around a bulky wallet. This wallet is made of 100% genuine leather and has a durable and soft feel to it.
The wallet is available in a variety of colors and textural patterns to suit your style preferences. The design of the Travelambo wallet is super minimalist and it is extremely slim, making it ideal for carrying with virtually any outfit.
Travelambo cares about your security, and this wallet employs RFID blocking technology to keep your private information as safe as possible. The wallet is made with a front ID pocket, pockets for credit cards, and enough room to carry a bit of cash, as well.
2. Kinzd Slim Wallet RFID Front Pocket
The Kinzd Slim Wallet is another option that will suit you well if you want to carry your credit cards with you without the inconvenience of a bulky wallet. This wallet rings in at an affordable price and is crafted from 100% Napa Genuine leather.
You have your pick of color and texture style, as well. The wallet includes an ID pocket, a pocket for cash or receipts, and 6 dedicated pockets for your credit cards.
This wallet is a safe option for everyday carry, as it uses RFID blocking technology to protect your financial information. The slim wallet will feel tight when you first use it but bear in mind that this is a standard feature of leather, and the pockets will stretch after a few days.
3. MEKU Slim Leather Wallet Credit Card Case
The MEKU Slim Leather Wallet is an extremely compact option which is made from genuine leather for a high-quality feel and durability. The wallet is available in two different designs to suit your needs.
The first design includes an ID window and 3 slots for credit cards, while the other design features 3 credit card pockets on each side of the wallet. The MEKU wallet is a smart option to add to your collection for those occasions when you need to wear formal attire or have minimal space for your wallet. The wallet comes in a collection of solid colors to choose from.
4. Marshal Wallet RFID Blocking Bifold Hipster Credit Card Wallet
The Marshal Wallet is a bifold model which includes an ID window, slots for cash, a zippered compartment, and more than 11 slots for your various credit cards.
Despite offering so many credit card storage slots and folding, the Marshal Wallet is quite slim and will not feel bulky to carry all day. The wallet is equipped with RFID blocking technology to keep your information safe and secure. The Marshal Wallet is available in a variety of dark colors.
5. MaxGear Genuine Leather Credit Card Holder with RFID Blocking
The MaxGear Credit Card Holder is the bulkiest option on this list but still provides compact and practical storage. The wallet includes 11 slots, nine of which are dedicated to storing credit cards and two for keeping cash or receipts on hand.
The small wallet has a zipper adding an extra layer of security. The MaxGear wallet is also protected with RFID blocking technology for your security. This wallet is a logical addition to your collection which can be used for travel, as it’s easy to store in carry-on luggage and backpacks.
Adding a credit card wallet to your collection gives you the option to keep your everyday carry light by keeping just what you need on hand. Find a style that suits your preferences and remember to keep your security in mind when making your choice!