Best Ski Goggles Under 100 (5 Affordably Priced Buys)
Table of Contents
When Winter comes around, one of the things we look forward to most is hitting the ski slopes. Along with the anticipation of fun and excitement comes the need to prepare and collect any equipment needed for a good ski. Besides the full ski suit to keep you warm, you will want to invest in a good pair of goggles. This can come at a steep price, but if you find the best ski goggles under 100, you’ll get quality and value.
Features of Ski Goggles
Finding the best ski goggles under 100 requires an assessment of important features combined with price value. No matter what price point you’re searching in, there are certain features that make or break the experience you will have with your ski goggles.
Here are the factors to keep in mind during your search:
- Polarization: when it comes to investing in any pair of goggles, polarization is one of the key features you want to search for. Polarization means that you will be able to see well even in the sunniest of conditions. This feature protects your eyes from glare and ensures that you see the ski slope properly.
- UV Protection: there’s nothing wrong with spending your whole day on the slopes, but you need to make sure that you’re keeping your eyes safe against the sun’s UV rays. Choose goggles with UV protection to let go of worries about long-term damage to your eyes.
- Anti-Fogging: it can be dangerous when you’re on the slopes if your sightline is obstructed by foggy goggles. Look for goggles with an anti-fogging feature, so you will always have clear lenses.
- Fit: you want your goggles to fit snugly on your head, that’s true, but you don’t want to feel like the strap is digging into your head all day and end up with a terrible headache. Consider investing in goggles with an adjustable strap, so you can customize your fit on a daily basis or throughout the day, depending on how you feel. Remember that if you wear glasses, you’ll need to get goggles that will fit over them.
- Design: your ski gear should fit your personality, and your goggles are no exception. Make sure to choose a pair that you will enjoy wearing while you’re gliding down the slopes.
- Comfort: skiing should be both fun and relaxing, and in order to ensure that it is, you need to be comfortable. Choose ski goggles that won’t be distracting or annoying.
Top 5 Pairs of Ski Goggles Under 100
1. Bolle Mojo Snow Goggles
The Bolle Mojo Snow Goggles are one of the most affordable options on the market that gives you high-quality coverage. These goggles are made with advanced lenses for optimal clarity and fog-free skiing. Whether the conditions are overcast or sunny, these goggles keep your view as sharp as possible. The double lens creates a thermal barrier to keep your eyes warm while you ski. The Bolle Mojo goggles are durable, to begin with, and are made with anti-scratching coating for extra protection.
These goggles are designed to protect against UV rays from up to 400 nanometers and are available with different lens colors depending on your needs. These goggles work very well and remain comfortable when you wear them with a ski helmet but are not ideal for accommodating glasses.
2. OutdoorMaster OTG Ski Goggles
The OutdoorMaster ski goggles are another super affordable option that is available in a collection of color profiles to suit your personality. The OutdoorMaster goggles are made with a dual-layer lens and anti-fog technology. These goggles will keep your eyes safe from the sun, as they provide UV400 protection. When you invest in this pair of goggles, you’ll get a carrying pouch to keep them in their best shape.
The elastic and adjustable strap ensures that you will be able to wear these glasses with your ski helmet. Not only will these goggles keep you warm and remain ice-free, but they look sleek on the slopes.
3. ZIONOR XA Ski Snowboard Snow Goggles
The ZIONOR XA goggles are reasonably priced and made with top quality materials. These goggles are designed with enhanced durability technology for optimal impact-resistance, to keep your eye area as safe as possible. The ZIONOR goggles include a triple-layer high density yet soft sponge for your face to rest on. This means that you’ll feel comfortable and supported all day on the slopes.
These goggles provide 100% UV400 protection and are made with an elastic adjustable strap for an easy fit with any ski helmet you use. The ZIONOR goggles are very large, making them a great option to wear over daily glasses.
4. Hongdak Ski Goggles, UV Protection
The Hongdak Ski Goggles are made with a high-performance lens designed to enhance your skiing experience with optimal clarity. These goggles provide 100% UV protection and are made with anti-scratch and anti-fog technologies. If you want to make these goggles your main pair, you can invest in different lenses for varying weather conditions, as the lenses are detachable.
These Hongdak goggles are large enough to fit comfortably over your regular glasses, have an adjustable elastic strap, and come with a hard carrying case, which is helpful for packing them in your luggage!
5. Ski Goggles,COPOZZ G1 Mens
The COPOZZ ski goggles come in a variety of bright and exciting colors to choose from at a fair price. These goggles are durable, employ anti-fog technology, and have a non-slip strap for comfortable wear. When you invest in these goggles, you will receive a carrying pouch for safe-keeping. You have the option of purchasing extra lenses for different weather conditions and changing them as necessary with the COPOZZ goggles.
Your goggles should be one of the first pieces of equipment you think about when building your ski collection. There’s no need to worry if you’re unable to drop a large amount of cash, there are plenty of high-quality and effective ski goggles available for under 100!