Best Water Shoes for Keeping Sand Out (5 Pairs for Comfort)
Table of Contents
When you find yourself in an environment full of water, one of the main things to think about is what you will wear on your feet. There are many people who choose to walk around barefoot, but sometimes, the environment dictates the need for protection. Water shoes are an easy and convenient item to have in your collection. For optimal comfort, find the best water shoes for keeping sand out.
Benefits of Wearing Water Shoes
Before you start searching for the best water shoes for keeping sand out, you’ll probably want to consider the reasons why you should wear water shoes in the first place. If you grew up spending a lot of time at the beach or in other places where you were in and out of the water, you may be used to going barefoot. The truth is, however, that water shoes have a lot to offer.
Here are some of the main benefits of wearing water shoes:
- No Sand: first and foremost, wearing water shoes means that you don’t have to deal with the annoying feeling of having your feet covered in sand. If you worry about sand getting into your water shoes, think again. Most water shoes are made in styles that conform to the shape of your feet. This means that they will hug tight to your skin and prevent sand from getting inside.
- Protection: another reason that you should consider wearing water shoes to protect your feet. Depending on the environment you find yourself, you may be faced with jagged rocks or even sharp shells.
- Traction: if you want to climb rocks or waterfalls during your walks and hikes, then you will definitely want to wear a pair of water shoes. They are meant to get but provide you with enough traction to avoid slipping and sliding.
- Flexibility: you never know where you will find yourself. You may be on the beach and need to take a walk to another place or area. If you’re wearing a pair of water shoes, you can transition from the water, onto the sand, and keep walking to the beach bar.
- Convenience: rather than carrying multiple pairs of shoes with you on your adventures, you can invest in a pair of sturdy and reliable waters that you will keep you comfortable during your transitions and activities.
Top 5 Pairs of Water Shoes to Keep Sand Out
Take a look at 5 pairs of water shoes that will keep your feet free of sand:
1. ALEADER Men’s Mesh Slip-on Water Shoes
The ALEADER water shoes will keep your feet free of sand while allowing you the flexibility to take part in any activity that comes your way. These water shoes are reasonably priced and come in a variety of colors for you to choose from. These water shoes are designed like sneakers, making them a solid option for hiking and climbing water activities. Your feet won’t get too sweaty while wearing these water shoes, as they are made with a ComfortDry sockliner to keep the environment nice and cool.
The mesh fabric of these water shoes allows for breathability and ultimate comfort, while the rubber sole provides durability and traction. Make your way from the beach to the water and back again without thinking twice in these shoes.
2. Speedo Men’s Surfwalker 3.0 Water Shoe
Speedo is a brand that has a great reputation when it comes to equipment for water sports, and their water shoes are an affordable option that will leave you feeling like your barefoot. These water shoes will conform to your feet to keep sand out and provide flexibility in your movement. These Speedo water shoes are made to be super breathable and comfortable while providing non-slip traction for your climbing needs.
At the end of the day, all you will need to do with these water shoes is rinse them off and allow them to air dry. They are made from quick-drying materials, so even if you have a short window of time before packing them away, they are likely to be dry in time.
The CIOR water shoes are an option that provides a combination of effectiveness and sleek aesthetic. These water shoes are made from a mix of polyester and spandex, affordably priced, and available in a wide range of colors and patterns. The CIOR water shoes will fit your feet perfectly and keep sand out while remaining breathable with their drainage holes and quick-dry technology.
While the shoes will fit snugly to ensure no sand gets in, you will find that you have plenty of room to move and wiggle your toes, giving you better control of your movements. The shoes are designed with thick rubber soles to ensure protection against jagged or sharp objects, while also providing traction against slipping.
If you invest in the Zhuanglin water shoes, you will gain a durable pair of shoes that allow you to go throughout your whole day without needing to change. These shoes are designed in the style of sneakers, so you can take care of your regular duties before hitting the beach and jumping into the water. These shoes are built to be comfortable and breathable, without leaving enough space for sand to come inside.
5. The Wave Men’s Waterproof Water Shoes
The Wave water shoes are a simple yet effective that will keep your feet clean from sand and allow you to enjoy your water activities. These water shoes are priced well and true to size. They are available in a variety of darker shades and will prove to be durable in the long-run. Whether you’re looking for a backup pair or your main go-to water shoes, The Wave is a good brand to choose.
Wearing water shoes may change the way you think about your days at the beach. You will be more comfortable, avoid cleaning sand off your feet, and have the flexibility to climb and explore. Find your ideal pair!