The Best Women’s Sunglasses for Golf (5 Protective Pairs)
Table of Contents
Spending time planning your shots on the green may bring you a sense of peace or mean time with friends. Your golfing experience should be enjoyable and safe. One of the most important parts of keeping things healthy on the green is ensuring your eyes are taken care of. Finding the best women’s sunglasses for golf will eliminate distraction and keep your mind on the shot.
Why You Need Sunglasses on the Green
Before you start searching for the best women’s sunglasses for golf, it’s important to understand the purpose they serve. Wearing sunglasses on the green is not about style, although you can add that, as well. This is why you should keep your eyes shaded while you golf:
- Overall Eye Health: the sun creates lasting effects when your eyes are exposed to it over long periods of time. Just as you would wear sunglasses for a day at the beach, keep them covered on the green.
- Standard Vision: if you wear glasses while you read or drive, then you may have a lower standard vision than other people. This plays a role in the sunglasses you will need while you golf.
- Too Much Sun: while it’s nice to enjoy the weather and let the sun kiss your skin, too much sunlight can affect your ability to make a good shot. Dealing with glares and shadows makes sunglasses a necessity.
- Glimmer: don’t believe everything you see on the green. The sun’s glimmer can affect the way the green looks and may mislead your shot judgment.
Know Your Lens Tints
Buying sunglasses for golfing isn’t only about looking for a chic pair that will fit well on your face. You need to consider the color of the lenses you will wear. The best lens colors for the green are browns and rose copper.
- Rose Copper: this shade of lens is ideal for the green because it works to eliminate yellow and red tones from the color green, which means you will be able to see the contour of the course more clearly and read its grains and breaks.
- Brown: brown and amber lenses heighten contrast, which will improve your ability to see long distances on the fairways, allowing you to keep an eye on where your ball lands. Another reason they are used on the green is that they do not skew natural vision.
Features to Look For
When you’re ready to begin your search for your ideal golfing sunglasses, remember to keep these features in mind:
- Comfort: you will want to play golf for as long as possible even in the brightest conditions. Choose sunglasses that are lightweight and sit naturally on your face.
- Durability: golf is a sport after all, so you need to make sure that the frames of your sunglasses can withstand wear and tear.
- UV Protection: keep your eyes healthy by choosing sunglasses that provide sufficient UV protection on the green.
- Clarity: your sunglasses should not get in the way of you seeing clearly on the green. They should enhance your vision and help you make the hardest shots.
The Top 5 Sunglasses for Golf
1. Duduma Polarized Sports Sunglasses
The Duduma Polarized Sports Sunglasses are an extremely reliable choice for eye protection and vision enhancement on the green. These sunglasses are super affordable and are available in a collection of colors so you can choose the pair that fits best with your wardrobe of golf attire.
The Duduma sunglasses are lightweight and will feel comfortable on your face for hours at a time while remaining durable enough for frequent and long-term use.
The lenses on these sunglasses are polarized and provide 100% UV400 protection from the sun. This means your eyes will be safe and the glare won’t be a problem while you plan your shots. These glasses wrap around the face to keep the wind, dust, and dirt from disturbing you while you play.
2. TOREGE Polarized Sports Sunglasses
The TOREGE Sunglasses are another reliable option available in a variety of colors at an affordable price point. These sunglasses have polarized lenses which provide 100% UV400 protection and keep you seeing with a clear vision in a variety of conditions on the green. You will get a hard case and accessories including a string for wear around the neck and cleaning cloth along with your TOREGE sunglasses.
There’s no need to worry about feeling uncomfortable after hours of playing, as the sunglasses are lightweight and are designed with a soft rubber nose pad. TOREGE prioritizes customer satisfaction and offers a 30-day money back guarantee and a lifetime frame breakage warranty.
3. Hulislem S1 Sport Polarized Sunglasses
The Hulislem Sunglasses are a slick and cool aesthetic option which provide durable comfort for a long day of golfing. These sunglasses are made with polarized lenses which offer UV400 protection. These sunglasses are designed with Stress-Resistant O Matter Frames which will stand the test of rugged play and time.
The Hulislem Sunglasses have lenses which employ the AcutintLens Coloring System. This system ensures that your vision is enhanced without being warped. Contrast will be added to your view of the green without distorting natural colors.
4. Tifosi Women’s Alpe 2.0 SingleLens Sunglasses
The Tifosi Sunglasses are designed specifically for women and come in a collection of chic colors and patterns. These sunglasses have a durable plastic frame, plastic lenses, and a 100% UV protection coating. Be aware that these lenses are not polarized. That means that your vision will be completely natural and the glare may become an issue on very sunny playing days.
The sunglasses are lightweight and super comfortable, as they are made with rubber nose pads and rubber adjustable ear pieces. Your Tifosi sunglasses will come with a hard, zipper case, a cleaning cloth, and instructions for optimal care and use.
5. Ewin E01 Polarized Sports Sunglasses
The Ewin Sunglasses are a very sporty option which is practical for golfing and many other physical activities. These sunglasses are polarized and provide 100% UV400 protection for your eyes on the green.
One of the biggest benefits of choosing Ewin Sunglasses is that you get 3 interchangeable lenses to suit your golfing conditions. The polycarbonate frame and lenses are unbreakable and resistant to scratches and impact. The lightweight sunglasses will be comfortable for hours of play.
Taking the time to find and invest in the ideal pair of sunglasses for your golfing needs will enhance your playing experience. Get on the green with protected eyes and enhanced vision, and make your best shots!