Just For Men Mustache And Beard Instructions (Updated 2017)
If you’ve ever taken a trip to the pharmacy or supermarket, you’ve likely come across hair dyes. There’s an insane number of products available for guys that want to add some color to their hair and remove the gray, but does this same rule apply for facial hair? Look a bit further online or at your local store, and you’ll find beard dye by Just For Men. If you choose to purchase this stuff, though, you’ll need to get your hands on Just For Men mustache and beard instructions.
Understanding how to safely apply beard dye to your face is extremely important to make sure that you don’t injure yourself or get any unwanted results, and in this article, we’re going to help you understand everything there is to know about beard dye and where it currently stands in the men’s grooming world.
We’ve got quite a bit of ground to cover in this one, so let’s get started.
Can I use hair dye on my beard?
This is a question that we receive quite often here at Stubble Patrol, and we thought it was a fitting one to begin this article with.
Lots of guys seem to be confused as to whether or not they can use dye to change or refresh the color of their beard, and the simple answer is yes — as long as you’re using the right product.
There are a lot of hair dyes to choose from, and some of them are made specifically for use with facial hair.
These are the dyes that you want to use!
Hair dyes for your head are great, but that’s just what they’re supposed to be used with — your head. It can be easy to think that all of these products work the same, but they don’t. Hair dye for your head should only be used for that, and the same goes with facial hair dye.
Thankfully, there are a lot of different facial hair dye to choose from, so your options aren’t really limited in the slightest.
Why Just For Men?
There are a ton of contenders out there for the best beard dye, but even so, we find ourselves continually coming back to the Just For Men brand. Just For Men has been creating hair dyes and growth products for ages at this point, and the company has made some serious progress since its inception.
Despite all of the other beard dyes that you can buy, few match Just For Men with its ability to get you the results you’re after in as safe and speedy of a fashion as possible.
In addition for this, Just For Men has a ton of different colors to choose from when it comes to beard dyes. When you have so many different shades and hues to look at it, it helps to find something that matches the natural color of your beard if you’re trying to eliminate any unwanted gray hairs, and for all these reasons and more, we wholeheartedly recommend any of Just For Men’s product when it comes to fixing the color of your facial hair.
Just For Men Mustache and Beard Instructions
Before writing this guide, we noticed that while there are a ton of people offering their own Just For Men Beard review, hardly anyone is helping people figure out how to actually apply the stuff.
The instructions that come with the dye out of the box can often be a bit difficult to understand, and we want to help you get the best results possible out of your beard dye.
As such, we decided to put together a step-by-step guide to help you with the application process if you decide that a beard dye is right for you.
Assuming that this is the case, here’s what you need to do to make your beard look better than it’s ever looked before:
- Apply gloves to your hands so that they don’t come into direct contact with the dye that you’re going to be using. Just For Men includes a pair of gloves with every applicant of its product line, and this makes the whole process much easier and simpler to go about.
- With your gloves on your hands, take the Color Base & Natural Color Developer and squeeze an equal amount of each tube into the mixing tray that also comes with the dye. Mix these two components together, and take some time during this process just to make sure that everything is properly mixed up the way that it should be.
- Take the included brush, run it through the mixed substances, and brush it throughout your beard or mustache. Make sure that you get the dye everywhere, as missing little patches here and there will create for a messy and uneven color.
- After waiting the proper amount of time (this will vary depending on which dye you purchase), rinse it off of your face by running cold water on it. Do this until the water runs clear, as this will be a sign that all of the dye has been removed.
- Dry off your face
- Check your beard to make sure that you’ve got the color you were after. If the end result isn’t quite as strong as you were hoping for, go through the application process once more. If there’s a bit too much color, wash out the beard a few times and use a clarifying shampoo while doing so to help mute things down a bit.
Potential safety hazards
Some guys that use Just For Men have reported getting allergic reactions to certain chemicals that are found within the dye.
The majority of men who use the stuff don’t have such issues, but if you have particularly sensitive skin and/or an allergy to something that’s found in the dye, it's possible that your skin won’t take too kindly to it.
If you’re unsure about this, we suggest consulting your doctor before proceeding. Chances are you’ll be just fine, but it’s always better to be safe than sorry in these situations.
As you can now hopefully see, there’s a strong case to be made for using beard dyes to breath some new life into your facial hair. Whether you’d like to get a completely new look or simply add a bit of color to a graying beard or mustache, Just For Men has you covered in these regards. Plus, thanks to the instructions provided here, the application process should prove to be a walk in the park!