The Top Rated Sunglasses Brands 5 You Can Count On
Table of Contents
The search for the perfect pair of sunglasses can turn into a long and frustrating process if you don’t know where to look. While there are plenty of designer sunglasses brands that are well-known, it can be more difficult to find more affordable brands that produce sunglasses that live up to your standards and needs. Taking the time find the top rated sunglasses brands will help discover the right pair for you.
Choosing Your Sunglasses
Remember that top rated sunglasses brands don’t necessarily need to be the designer or famous brands. If you spend just a bit of time searching, you will find that there are many brands that are just as popular and highly rated as designer brands, for much more affordable and reasonable prices. Why not get quality at a better price?
Here are a few factors to keep in mind while exploring sunglasses brands:
- Polarization: one of the most convenient features of any pair of sunglasses is polarization. If you have never worn polarized sunglasses, you don’t know what you’re missing out on. Polarization changes your experience, as it allows your eyes to fully adjust to sunny conditions and still see perfectly. Polarization takes care of the problem of glare and helps prevent squinting.
- UV Protection: another important factor to consider when searching for sunglasses is UV protection. Your eyes need to be buffered from the sun just as your skin does. Make sure to choose sunglasses that offer 100% UV protection.
- Shape: in addition to dictating your style, the shape of your sunglasses can affect your wearing experience and even provide an extra benefit for your eyes. There are many sunglasses shaped in ways that will provide UV protection from all angles and can be used for peripheral vision while playing sports.
- Material: the material that your sunglasses are made of matters in terms of durability. Most sunglasses are made of plastic, but it is the type of plastic that makes the difference. Look for sunglasses made of polycarbonate, as it is durable and less likely to shatter. When it comes to the lenses, CR-39 is a reliable option.
- Fit: the fit of your sunglasses will decide whether they are comfortable for a long period of time or whether you will spend most of your time adjusting them.
- Lens Tint: sunglasses are made with different tints because they serve different purposes. Before choosing your tint, think about when you will be wearing your sunglasses.
Top 5 Sunglasses of Top Rated Brands
With these decisive factors in mind, take a look at 5 pairs of sunglasses from top rated brands:
1. J+S Premium Military Style Classic Aviator Sunglasses
The J+S Premium sunglasses are a value for anyone looking to invest in a backup pair of glasses that may become your everyday go-to. These sunglasses come with polarized lenses to offset the glare that can get in the way of seeing well, especially while driving, and provide 100% UV400 protection to keep your eyes safe. The frame of these glasses is made from durable yet comfortable metal alloy for a lightweight feel and sleek look. The aviator style is a classic look that fits with most outfits and situations, and you can choose your preferred lens tint.
These J+S glasses are an especially good choice if you prefer darker lenses. These glasses fit comfortably on your eyes and nose and won’t require constant adjustment. They come with a case and a microfiber cloth to keep them in their best shape.
2. Duduma Polarized Designer Fashion Sports Sunglasses
The Duduma Polarized Sports Sunglasses are another huge steal in terms of the price you pay for the quality you get. These glasses have the typical sports look about them and different lens tint options to fit your needs. The glasses provide 100% UV400 protection and are polarized to make your wearing experience convenient and comfortable. The frames are made of composite material and are very flexible, so they are unlikely to break. Even if they do break, Duduma provides a lifetime warranty on the frame and will replace it for you!
Whether you’re engaging in a high-intensity activity or simply find yourself sweating on a very hot day, these glasses will not slip down your face and force you to constantly fix them. These glasses look cool and are lightweight and comfortable, making them a good option for daily wear.
3. Joopin Semi Rimless Polarized Sunglasses
The Joopin polarized glasses are a unisex pair that will accompany throughout your days and keep your eyes comfortable and protected. They are made with polarized lenses and a resin frame for durability and aesthetic attractiveness. The lenses will stand the test of time and wear and tear, as they are scratch-resistant and also resistant to oil and water. These sunglasses have comfortable nose pads, so even if you need to wear them for a long period of time, you will not be left in pain or discomfort. The lightweight glasses are sturdy and come with a helpful carrying case.
4. WearMe Pro – Classic Half Frame Polarized Semi-Rimless Rimmed Sunglasses
The WearMe Pro sunglasses are a business style black pair that will transfer well from your everyday clothes to more professional outfits. The glasses are made from strong plastic with polarized lenses for a comfortable seeing experience. The lenses are made from shatter-resistant polycarbonate, so you can count on durability. When you invest in these WearMe Pro glasses, you will also be given a microfiber carrying pouch, which doubles as a cleaning cloth.
5. WOODIES Wayfarer Walnut Wood Sunglasses for Men
Wood frames have become one of the popular trends in sunglasses recently, and WOODIES allows you to hop on board the train with their affordable pair. These sunglasses have anti-reflective and polarized lenses and are handmade from walnut wood. Your glasses will come with a carrying case, cleaning cloth, and a gifted wooden guitar pick.
When it comes to finding the top sunglasses brands, consider that more expensive doesn’t necessarily mean better. As you’ve now seen, there are many top-rated brands that offer affordable and high-quality sunglasses.