Warmest Slippers for Cold Feet (Keep Your Toes Toasty)
Table of Contents
There’s nothing worse than the feeling of cold feet, especially when the weather outside has taken a chilly turn. While socks may do the trick in the Fall or Spring, when it comes to the frigid Winter months, it’s time to step up your feet-warming techniques. The best solution is to find the warmest slippers for cold feet.
Types of Slippers
Before you make your choice of the warmest slippers for cold feet, you’ll probably want to spend some time exploring and comparing all of your options. Slippers are not all made equally, or even with the same purposes in mind, so it’s a good idea to consider the different types available to you.
Here are a few popular styles that you will come across during your search:
- Slipper Socks: if you don’t like the feeling of wearing ‘shoes’ in the house, then slipper socks may be the perfect option for you. This style of slipper often has traction on the bottom, so you won’t slip, while keeping the soft and cozy feel of your warmest pair of socks.
- Closed Slippers: to keep your feet totally secure while you enjoy your relaxing time at home, closed slippers are a great choice. Not only will your feet be warm, but you’ll be able to move around as freely as if you were wearing shoes.
- Heated or Microwavable Slippers: the original type of heated slippers are the ones that usually come with a rechargeable battery, which controls the heat. A new trend in slippers is the microwaveable ones. Either way, these are good options if you have arthritis, and they may just be the warmest slippers ever.
- Memory Foam Slippers: these are exactly like you imagine, they mold to the exact shape of your feet. Imagine the comfort that you’ll feel with this type of slipper!
These are just some common types of slippers that you may come across, but don’t forget that there are plenty of classic slipper styles available to you, as well.
Choosing Your Pair: Best Slippers Ever
As you’re getting ready to make your decision about your go-to pair of slippers for the cold winter, there are a few things that you should think about:
- Material: it’s up to you what material you want your slippers to be. Just remember, you’ll be wearing them on your feet, so you want comfort that will never annoy you.
- Color/Design: comfort is important, but so is keeping your stylish reputation running, even while you’re relaxing at home. Go for a pair that really speaks to your personality.
- Size: this may seem pretty obvious, but it’s truly important to make sure that your slippers will fit in a way that’s comfortable for you, while you’re at home.
- Wash-ability: let’s face it, your slippers will need to be cleaned, at least every once in a while. Consider how easy that process will be when you’re choosing your slippers.
Remember, your slippers should be a part of your home routine that brings you the feeling of ease, convenience, and comfort.
5 Really Warm Womens Slippers
Now that you’ve had some time to think about what you really want in your perfect pair of warm slippers, it’s time to compare your best options.
1. Isotoner Women’s Microterry PillowStep Satin Cuff Clog Slippers
If you’ve grown up wearing slippers and watching your mom and grandma wear their slippers too, then you’ll appreciate the feel and design of Isotoner Women’s Microterry Slippers. These slippers look like clogs and have a sole strong enough to step outside for a few moments in the cold, if you must.
The inside of the slippers will keep your feet warm and comfortable, as you take your steps and rest your weight on the plush insides. You can take these slippers on and off quickly since they aren’t closed. Available in a collection of dreamy colors, these slippers are affordable and durable.
2. Minnetonka Women’s Cally Faux Fur Slipper
Not all slippers need to have the look of getting ready to go to bed. These Minnetonka Faux Fur Slippers are moccasin style, and their leather design is just as fashionable as it is comfortable.
Your feet will never grow cold wearing these faux fur-lined slippers, and you will be able to choose between many colors and patterns so that you don’t need to sacrifice your style for relaxation.
3. World’s Softest Cozy Slippers
Sometimes there is nothing better than a good slipper sock. If you feel the same way, then you may want to try the World’s Softest Cozy Slippers. They look like short socks you would wear with sneakers but feel like walking on a cloud.
The padded foam sole gives you the distinct feeling of a slipper rather than a sock, and the non-slip bottoms will prevent you from feeling like your house is an ice skating rink.
4. Sorel Women’s Nakiska Slide Slippers
When you’re in the market to invest in a new pair of solid, reliable, and long-lasting slippers for home, look no further than Sorel Women’s Nakiska Suede Slippers. The rubber sole gives you the feeling of support as you walk, while your feet feel like they’re being wrapped in a soft blanket.
You have your choice of earth tone colors that are timeless and fit with all styles. Your investment will serve you well for Winters to come.
5. Luxehome Women’s Cozy Fleece House Slippers
Going for the classic, but a trustworthy style of slippers? Luxehome has just what you need. Their Cozy Fleece House Slippers look like relaxation and feel like a deep breath. You can wear them all over your house and even in the basement or garage since they have a firm rubber sole.
You will not regret taking advantage of the great value of these slippers.
The search for the perfect pair of slippers is what you make it out to be. It can be complicated and entail a lot of exploration and comparison, or as simple as finding the ideal feel for you. Get started to see how your search will go!